Friday 23 January 2015

Summer Holidays!

Good Morning & Welcome!
I am really super excited this morning!
I have just paid for my summer holiday in full!
It is done! We are really definitely going! :)


In 2013 I went to Zante (Short for Zakynthos) which is a really beautiful greek island...I do love my greek islands! It was so so lovely...I went with my parents and I had a fabby time but I also thought it would be lovely to go back with a friend (no offence 'rents)!

So, thanks to my lovely grandparents, I am going back with my bestest friend in the world!

We are staying in a lovely 4* all inclusive hotel from the 28th June-12th July...we even have a sea view superior room...it is all very exciting.

I absolutely cannot wait....I don't mean to wish my life away but time needs to HURRY UP!



2 comments:

  1. It really is a beautiful island..and the people are so friendly. I'd recommend it to anyone :) x

    ReplyDelete